Richard, your response

Richard,

I never implied that the CIA had anything to do with the elections.  I just stated a fact that a candidate's father was once head of the CIA.  It is well known in the USA that the principles of the founding fathers are hanging by a thread, and it is not what you stand for anymore, but who you know, your connections, and how much money you or the special/corporate interests that back you have.

And I never stated my political affiliation.

Oh, my........where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?!!!!!!!!

I know I said I would not respond, but when personally attacked I will return fire.

Most sincerely,
Rebecca