Re: Donna, re strange happenings at the polls

But the Lord our God says we have nothing to fear but fear itself. Florida isn't the only state folks. New Mexico has problems. Quite a few states still have to count the votes from out of the country. I think that only in America could we have a race so tight. Thank God for our freedom.
Dorothy
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2000 10:48 AM
Subject: Donna, re strange happenings at the polls

Donna,

Yes, I agree that it is strange that there was initially only one state where there was a problem, especially since it is the only state where one presidential candidate has a brother as the governor of that state and whose father was a former president of the US, and also the candidate's father was a former head of the CIA.  Also, both father and son are members of the Skull and Bones Society, of which I have heard some sinister things.

I think it is pretty shaky myself.

I saw an interesting bumper sticker recently that had written on it the following:  "I love my country but fear my government."  That about sums up how I am feeling right now.

In my state you can vote a straight party ticket by pushing down one lever, but only after you manually punch in the vote for the president.

Sincerely,
Rebecca