From: Jean Grigsby
To: sinclair@matrix.net
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2000 12:37 PM
Subject: Surname: Glasgow

Rebecca,
I wish you had put this in just one day earlier.  I ran across a Glasgow family just yesterday in the library while working with census records.

If you wish to email me privately I will go back over what I did yesterday and try to narrow down the areas I researched for you.  I recall being quite surprised and thought "they must have been from Glasgow and took the name as remembrance"!
Jean Grigsby