Re: the fat lady refused to sing

Greetings all,

I do not usually post on political or religious matters as I do not feel
they belong on this list.

This will be my exception.  My first reply is to Jean Grigsby, Thank you for
the several excellent posts on the topic as it saved me quite a bit of
typing.  I could not agree with you more.

Francine Bernier wrote>>I saw on tv both ballots <<  I have used both type
of ballots and was never confused.  This is a disgrace to the voters of the
U.S. and it is time they woke up to the fact they are all being used by
politicians for personal gain. This is a non partisan problem.  Ms. Clinton
should realize that as a Freshman Senator, she should tread lightly or be
ostracized for the remainder of her six year term.  For her to propose an
amendment to the Constitution prior to even taking office is the most
ridiculous thing I have seen from an educated person.

Regards to all, and my personal thanks to all that served so I am free to
offer these thoughts public.  You have my admiration.

Yours aye,

Gary M. Sinclair