Re: saintly Sinclairs.

Dear Lena
While on the subjects of Saint(s) Margaret SInclair, I remember being given
a pamphlet about a  Blessed Margaret Sinclair of Glasgow, who lived about
the late 1800's.  She was a girl of humble origins and  worked during her
relatively short life in a factory and died in her thirties. It isn't much
information - but has any one else heard of her?

Jean Sinclair Stokes.