Re: sinclair-digest V2 #300

Hi,

Just thought I'd report in on this - I was there at their performance in Cleveland on
Wednesday evening.  They were great.  I got my usual tears when they played Amazing Grace.
It is well worth the money - the Irish picketing outside I could have done without but to
each his own.  Interestingly enough, the lady sitting next to me was from Kirkwall just
like me.

Evelyn (Richmond Heights, Ohio)
hlabse@att.net
http://home.att.net/~hlabse