Re: William Douglas/Egidia Stuart

I know exactly where he fits in.  I am at my office and it will take me some
time to get the specific dates and other info to you.  By the way, I used to
live at Diamond Head in the mid-1980's.  Feel free to email me privately to
remind me to get this for you.  Caroline Briggs Lowrance

kevin and rika wrote:

> Would anyone know how this William Douglas fits into the family tree? i see
> him listed as Lord of Galloway and Nithdale. I have also seen him as an
> Archibald's son , but at this time period there seem to be a number of
> Archibalds and Williams about. Mahalo , Kevin

begin:vcard
n:Briggs;Caroline B.
tel;fax:765-429-5071
tel;work:765-742-8122
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Briggs Law Office
adr:;;658 Main Street, Suite 218;Lafayette;IN;47901;US
version:2.1
email;internet:briggs.lawoffice@gte.net
title:Attorney at Law
note:Criminal, Appellate, PCR, Custody, Dissolution, Personal Injury, SSDI &SSI Practice
x-mozilla-cpt:;-1
fn:Caroline B. Briggs
end:vcard