Re: William Douglas/Egidia Stuart

Thank you very much , Niven , and those who answered my query.
Now I must ask which Archibald? I find a William Douglas (1340-1384)son of
Archibald who had a 'liason' with Margaret Stewart resulting in George
Douglas. This Archibald was brother of Sir James the Good and son of Sir
William.
Some claim William (spouse of Egidia)'s father Archibald as a 'natural' son
of James the Good (and one of those nubiles I am sure!).
One interesting sidelight (to me) is to the best of my knowledge,that the
names Henry and William never made it to America with John of Exeter.