Re: Those St Clair of the Isles, etc

Donald:   I just responded to your e-mail about the Lords and Earls, and this
response is about Those St Clairs etc  I neglected to read the Lords and
Earls message down the page to it's origin, an interest from me about your
Caithness Family Tree.  Just to keep these ideas separate in our thinking,
1. Yes, please send the copy of the tree, and 2.  I will send a copy of the
St Clairs of the Isles, but first I want you to know of a later development.
After much work and the waste of some 400 sheets of paper trying to do this
at least somewhat porofessionally, I gave up and had a local copy shop do the
whole jub, including the same grade of binding on the original copy.   My
costs, less postage, is about $9 US.  Your decision now is whether I should
send it First Class (about three weeks) @ $1.40, or Air  about 7 days, I'm
araid to ask how much!
Let me know.  If you have a need in your library for Caithness, Orkney and
Shetland families of the 1800's, ala Roland St Claire, it's worth the money.
If this work is published again, it's sure to be much more.  On the other
hand, if you sweat out the CD Rom disc program that's in the works, you will
get a lot more for a lot less.

I'll wait for your answer.     Ray