Re: Ancestors of John of Exeter

Thanks for the info , Ian. I have been a bit harried lately , when I should
have been a bit specific.
The parents of Elizabeth Sutherland who married John Sinclair (3rd Earl of
Caithness)as I found them are William Sutherland and Janet Innes. William's
parents were-ta da!- William Sutherland and Janet Innes. This Janet had the
pleasing title of Lady Greeship.
I have since forwarded my information to Laurel and perhaps we can all share
and correct and learn. I will gladly send it anyone else who may be
interested. Take care , Kevin