Ancestors of John of Exeter

New to the list , my Sinclair interests of late have been the Scottish
lines.I have revamped and expanded my file for the ancestors of John of
Exeter in Scotland. I will gladly share if anyone is interested. I have
Family Treemaker.
Two families have eluded me so far.
The first are the families of Janet Innes. The second would be the families
of Mary Keith.
Also , Kenneth , King of Scots and Picts in 971 , is said to have married a
daughter of the Duke of Normandy in the "Forgotton Monarchy of Scotland".
Would anyone know her identity? Take care , Kevin