Re: Missing and Illegitimate

Vivienne,

Missing, and illegitimate. It's nice to know that there's a female one of
those. My grandfather is in excellent company, it appears. Alas, though, this
is not good for the St. Clairs. They seem to have a penchant for illegitimacy
and running off. Can anyone explain this? Do you think we ought to start a
self-help group for the descendants of errant St. Clairs?

Somewhat Sincerely,
Johnnye St. Clair-Gerhardt
Granddaughter of Wilbur Fisk St. Clair who disappeared in 1912 from Exeter,
Missouri, USA.

P.S. He was last seen with a woman (not my grandmother). That should explain
some of it, right?