Re: Jokes-Personal reply off list on list or..where-ever...

Ahhhhh..."Methinks the Gary doth protest Too much..."

Your rapier wit was much needed, though, Sir Gary...for not only did a
dolt like me offend some young innocent using your name in jest, but you
had corrected the situation in less than a twinkling after the
unfortunate though precocious lad was caught in my unforgiving sights.
(under 15 minutes..no mean feat...and fortuitous!)
 There is something deeper here, though Sir. You seem to have great
knowledge of me and my ruthless habits of attack attack and..heck..even
More attack. Mrs. Holmes may have raised craven bullies, but none who
knew of retreat nor manners! You have, for all to see , indicated most
strongly: three points. One, although I have no Idea who you are..you
well know me! Judgment flys from your fingers to your keyboard. Well
Met!
Two...I have not confined my evil and spiteful ways to our personal
dealings, Godfry Daniel,No! I am at the Fore front of judgmental
behavior towards all, and to incur my wrath is a terrible thing. (and
gosh darned easy to do If bodkin that I am, I understand your
smokescreen reaoning!) Me, why I point out All the flaws in others..not
a mere trifling 99 %,mind you...but the whole ball of wax, this
time-everytime! Nato should be so lucky to have my kill rating.
But...Meanwhile back here on earth...I don't wanna play anymore. I am
leaving the page/board. It is not a matter of taking my ball and going
home..I leave in your capable hands, "the ball". From this day forth let
the trumpets cry out that once again this page is free to actually
discuss things of import and that you are on the Vanguard, with your
wealth of knowledge. Folks will not suffer at your hands...they will
just enjoy your wisdom and the freedom to exchange ideas with you with
no fear of sneers or rebuffs. You, Gary have the knowledge of the
historian, the heart of the poet and the style of the mentor.
To those of you who know me..you can always find me. I am going to
continue to study Sinclair history and Whatever else passes through this
zany brain of mine. John..I will give you my deepest thanks and my
heartfelt farewells later, God Bless You!
And, given the interpretations of what is funny here these days, if I
develop a sense of humor..I'll keep it to myself...
                                         Final Regards...Cousin Gord

--
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/