Re: Jokes-Personal reply off list on list or..where-ever...

It seems to me that the Sinclair list is getting a  little heavy handed of
late. We have taken offence at "business codes", now a  piece of very
puerile schoolboy humour.
Are we such a "dour clan" that we cannot tolerate mistakes?

If this be true, tyhen maybe we needto  be more tolerant of oth0wers2000
fol.lies.
.............as  gran.d1daughter has just shown me  not bad for 9 months .
 Cousin Gord please don't let the guardians of our  "precision " drive you
away. We do need accidentals occasionally.
Jean Sinclair Stokes.