Re: Jokes-Personal reply off list on list or..where-ever...

Yes, Jean, many of us belong to a sulled-up group of people.  However, many
of us have a sense of humor and I LIKED the joke.  It may not be related to
Sinclair ancestry but, so what?  It was a mistake and Gary apologized.
While I agree that it is not appropriate for everyday correspondence, this
particular woman laughed out loud and (GASP!) forwarded it to many of her
off-list friends! (Send me your jokes anytime you want Gary...I find
laughter makes my day much more pleasant and passes the time well.)

People who take themselves too seriously bore the rest of the world...
life's short;have some fun.  Quit acting like the litigation happy society
we live in. It shows too much stress in our lives when we can't laugh at
mistakes, our own as well as other's.

Now, a piece of news, for those of you who correspond with me off-list, just
so you'll know why I have fallen out again, I was accepted to the Ph.D.
program here and am working on that.  Hopefully, I can become more active
again once that is finished. Please keep entertaining me while I labor.

Darwin