Re: Jokes-Personal reply off list on list or..where-ever...

Folks,

We could post to the list the half dozen other jokes somebody else
sent to the list (you didn't see them because Gary took that person
off the list before the rest of them arrived).

In which case we'd get a bunch of people leaving because they
joined a Sinclair history and genealogy list, not a joke list.

Or we could just move on to other topics instead of making a federal
case out of this.

Congratulations on your new academic career, Darwin.
What are you studying?

John