Sinclairs in historical context

On the opportunity of organizing the PEI reunion, I have had a unique opportunity to explore the recent genealogical biographies, and what I have found is rather interesting and I would encourage others to do likewise. It is fun from a genealogical perspective but for real fun and excitement try starting back at the root (your pick) and  working forward to the present day discovering cousins. It is an idea worth pursuing, it takes time and effort but has a value beyond words.
Regards;
Neil
Toronto/PEI/Forever Argyll