Re: Sinclair Dates

Very True, David and Gloria
Wellington had his Own agenda and if that included Britian's ..well so
much the better. He wanted to be in power, have a beautiful wife and
have untold riches. Once these objectives were reached (er..And Fame)
Wellington prefered only Wellington's comany. ....not a guy I would want
over for dinner....:)