and another thing

Hi again John:
Boy! Am I suddenly inspired or what!
Haven't said much of anything for months and look-out kids! here he comes
again!  Let me know if this is getting tiresome and I shall cease.  Maybe I
will anyway.
Yes,  quite true that Malcolm was a minister in the Government of "The Iron
Lady".  Malcolm has shared with me some of the hair-raising episodes of
attempting to get legislation through Parliament, something at which he was
quite successful.  Malcolm is quite aware of my antipathy to Margaret
Thatcher's political ideology and I am aware of his great respect for Lady
Thatcher as a Leader and one of the dynamic personalities of the latter half
of the the Century just passed.  Neither of us is prepared to let that
dictate the rest of our lives and to whom we should allow ourselves to
speak.  Indeed, the Thatcher portion of our lives is tiny when compared to
the rest of what we want to accomplish, especially  with respect to Clan
Sinclair.  And  he's good companyto boot!
The fact that we can do this is called being flexible as opposed  carrying
an agenda around with us like some huge mallet with which to pound perfectly
fine people to death simply because they don't match the profile on our
clip-board questionnaire.   Worse, we'll miss some laughs and some
insight ---Donald H.   take note!
Aye,
Rory