Ian's address

Hi Ian:
I have been lyng in wait for you to send a message to the list so I could capture "you" and ask you to give me your full and correct snail mail address so that I can send you and Joan your very own special honourary quarterly edition of that Pulitzer Prize winning journal "Rosslyn O Rosslyn".  It is folded and in the envelope but addressless until you come to my aid.
Totally lovely finally getting the Bear Hug from the man with a heart as big as all outdoors!
Be Seeing you soon!
Aye,
Rory