Re: Titled Gentlemen

Dear Rory, there is nothing finer and more respectable than a man who stands
upon his principles. I certainly respect that. My father in law neil mckellar
sinclair was such a man. He hailed from Greenock, scotland. He has passed on
now, but I cherish his stories from his days in scotland, and of his
forfathers. Your writing reminded me of him. My deepest respect to you and
yours. I love the list!!!!!                             laura sinclair of
michigan