Viking program tonight

I see in our PBS magazine that Nova will have a program about the Vikings
tonight.
Back in 1997 when we were trying to publicize Prince Henry's voyage, we
contacted National Geographic Soc. and NOVA.  One of them responded with the
information that they were tied up in project to cover the Viking expansion
into Russia and couldn't get involved with Prince Henry at that time.
    I don't know whether this is a rerun, the above mentioned project or
something else.  It doesn't mention Russia so perhaps we are still waiting
on that.
    This is program is probably generated by the celebration this year of
Leif Erickson's voyage 1000 years ago.
Laurel