Re: sinclair stuff

Hi Donald
My Quaker Sinclairs go back to 1708 in Pennsylvania.  At that time Baltimore
was a predominantly Catholic area and the Quakers didn't settle there until
after 1750.  Many Quakers settled on the Eastern shore of Maryland, across
from Baltimore around1660, almost 20 years before William Penn.  There are no
Sinclairs amongst the early, eastern shore Quakers, though there is a William
Sinclair in Talbot county (eastern shore Maryland) around 1750.  I haven't
done much research into this William yet so I don't know his religious
affiliation or how he might connect to one of the PA Quaker lines.  Does any
one on the list claim him?
Longwood gardens is in Kennett Square, which was home to 7 generations of my
Sinclair family!

Lynn Sinclair, avoiding yard work by responding to email in:
Newark, Delaware