sinclair stuff

please excuse the improper capilatization. i have had 2 rods and a hinge
removed from my right elbow tuesday. so i now type with my left index finger
and thumb.

 i was in baltimore last weekend and found the enoch pratt library. baltimore
was a busy immigrant port in colonial times. with the close proximity to
pennsylvaina and deleware, i wondered if those of you seeking quaker
sinclairs might try the port of baltimore.

judy and i traveled to the old dupont family estate of longwood gardens last
sunday. what a beautiful place. i hope mr. greigg and friends have a lovely
time together in maryland.

keep up the chatter, i'll be home all week with no one to order around. i'm
already bored.

donald sinclair, indianaplois.