Sinclair History

Ray writes; "One of these fine days, we will have a body of evidence which
will delight
all those who follow" to which we will all say "Amen" but our difficulty,
as Ray rightly
points out, is how to organise the vast amount of material which is already
available
and, equally importantly, (1) how to sift the wheat from the chaff and (2)
how to present
it in a readily accessible form.  The technology is there.  The information
is there. The
need is there  who has both the will and the means to