William & John Sinclair

I just received the current Highlander Magazine. Mr. George Robinson wrote an
article about William & John Sinclair with Sir James Douglass and thier last
battle at Tebba. Although much of the article is reveiw for those of us that
know our sinclair history, it is good to see William and especially the
lesser talked about John Sinclair mentioned in a North American publication.

Donald Sinclair ( bored in Indianapolis)