Re: Niven's hot selling, #1 this week - Sinclair Tapes

At 11:41 03/03/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I think we can all see by this thread how the Sinclairs can generate revenue
>on the internet to help support Ian's archival efforts and the Herculian deed
>of Castle restorations - don't think Vision won't be selling Bob Hutt's stuff
>- Sinclairs can too...after all, it is a Sinclair Story...time to secure the
>copyrights...
>
>             me too!
>                     Want me to have a cover designed?...probably have one
>somewhere already...I can have North American dubs made across the street
>(With Fish, the guy editing Bob Hutt's stuff) for around $3 per 100 -
>crippling taxes in...I've seen them as Bill Sinclair has copies, but that was
>long ago...there's four tapes are there not - how many hours?
>
>            Niven, there have been many stories throughout history about the
>great who bear the Sinclair name...but know that there are those in your
>lifetime who know that you stand among them for all of your many and constant
>efforts...
>

>sincerely,
>
>rob cohn   nova scotia
>

>Lena A Löfström wrote:
>
> > And my way..... too.......please!

> > > Don't forget to send some my way too!!! :)
> > >
> > > Milamba!

> > > [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org
> > > [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> > [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org
> > [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
>
>sign up here:

Rob,

You have achieved the impossible.  You have made a 76 year-old man blush.

However, I'm essentially a simple man with a life-long love of  Sinclair
history
- no more than that.

Shortly to published:

                         "Rex Deus" by Marilyn Hopkins, Graham Simmans,
                                         and Time Wallace-Murphy
                         ISBN  1 862 04 472 4 by Element Books

                 and well worth reading

Already published and also well worth reading:

                         "How Scotland Changed the World"

                         ISBN 0-9-663678-0-4 by Eastbay Publishers

If you can't find this book e-mail the author on wrighton@koalas.com

It tells the story of Prince Henry Sinclair's voyage to the New World and
of one
of the knights who travelled with him, namely Gillascop* Scrimgeour whose
family
were the "bannermen" for the Kings of Scotland and who still carried Scotland's
at the last coronation.

Niven Sinclair

* Does this name ring a bell?