Re: Niven's hot selling, #1 this week - Sinclair Tapes

I think we can all see by this thread how the Sinclairs can generate revenue
on the internet to help support Ian's archival efforts and the Herculian deed
of Castle restorations - don't think Vision won't be selling Bob Hutt's stuff
- Sinclairs can too...after all, it is a Sinclair Story...time to secure the
copyrights...

            me too!
                    Want me to have a cover designed?...probably have one
somewhere already...I can have North American dubs made across the street
(With Fish, the guy editing Bob Hutt's stuff) for around $3 per 100 -
crippling taxes in...I've seen them as Bill Sinclair has copies, but that was
long ago...there's four tapes are there not - how many hours?

           Niven, there have been many stories throughout history about the
great who bear the Sinclair name...but know that there are those in your
lifetime who know that you stand among them for all of your many and constant
efforts...

sincerely,

rob cohn   nova scotia

Lena A Löfström wrote:

> And my way..... too.......please!
>
> Lena
>
> milamba wrote:
> >
> > >Hi Niven,
> >
> > Don't forget to send some my way too!!! :)
> >
> > Milamba!
> >
> > >Have you seen any of my films.  If not, let me have your postal address
> > >and I'll send
> > >you copies.
> > >

> > >Niven Sinclair
> >
> > [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org