Re: The Zeno Brothers

Dear Niven,

never thought I could enlighten you on anything..... but here you are

6th of January was the day the Three Holy Men, sometimes called Kings,
arrived to the stable where the newborn Jesus and his parents stayed.
The where guided to the place by the big shining star. Their names where
Melchior, Balthazar and ...... that one I have forgotten... Balthazar
was the black king. They brought a lot of beautiful gifts to the new
born King and that's why in many parts of the world the give their
Christmas presents on the 6th of January and not on the 24th or 25th of
December. It's more common thought in catholic countries even though we
in Sweden do celebrate it too and the 6th is a holiday.

Best regards
Lena
Sweden