Laura Zola sailing from Venice today

Dear Cousins,
    As you know, Niven has returned from his trip to Venice where among
other things, he gave an address at the Naval College, Arsenale.

While there he met with Laura Zola, renowned Italian yachtswoman, who will
be leaving today, Thursday, January 6th, from Venice in her Yacht to retrace
the route of the Zens of Venice to Orkney and on to Nova Scotia.  This is a
significant event in our Sinclair/St. Clair history.  Many more details are
on the Clan History page at:
www.clansinclairusa.org/clan_gat_zeno.htm

I'm sure we will get updates as she stops in ports and meets some of our
number along the way.

Laurel
Clan USA Historian