Revisiting Norway

George Sinclair and his followers from Caithness landed in Norway on 2nd
August 1612.  We landed on the 8th August at Oslo Airport and are in the
South of Norway until 20th August.  We will be meeting Malcolm Caithness and
Niven Sinclair in Otta on 20th August for the Pillarguri Cultural Evening in
the Town Hall that commemorates the Battle of Kringom/Kringen/Kringellen on
26th August 1612.  We expect quite a different reception from our forbears.
More information after the 20th.

Yours aye

Iain, Annabel & Sarah Laird