Re: African American St. Clairs

It doesn't sound as if we need to welcome the West Indian Sinclairs into the
Family; they're already here with good Sinclair blood flowing through their
veins! What fun. It seems that the Sinclair genes have a tendency to travel
and hop on the first ship to the next new thing (England, the new world,
Australia etc). Is there an evidence of Sincalirs heading east? Any Indian
or Chinese Sincalirs?

andrew (and English Sinclair transplanted in Seattle)