Re: Charts, family trees and databases

Hi Lena,

Yes, I have it :)  I use Family Tree Maker as well, but I don't know of any
combined database.  It would be wonderful to have wouldn't it!  I did see a
message from John about needing someone to collect all the archives into
one database (or something along those lines) - maybe you could do that?
<hint hint?> :):)  I promise I'd help! <g> for a copy of your gedcom file!!

Regards
Margaret