Re: African American St. Clairs

Hi: I've been following the Sinclair family discussion and agree with you
about Sinclair's in Jamaica and the West Indies.  I am a Sinclair, my
families roots are in Jamacia (Kingston). A portion of my family migrated to
the New York in the early part of this century. If you have any additional
information, I would be most interested to learn more. I too am looking for
African-American Sinclair's.... Be Blessed.....