Re: New Clan Sinclair USA web site

Brad,

>This is a brief reminder that there is now a new Website that will
>interest you -http://www.clansinclairusa.org>  This has been created
>because of the large amount of interest in Clan Sinclair USA, the
>organization of Sinclairs in the U.S.
>The site will be linked to an interesting variety of other Scottish
>sites.

Links are now in place from the overview Clan Sinclair web pages,
 http://www.mids.org/sinclair/
to the new Clan Sinclair U.S.A. web pages.  No doubt links in the other
direction will appear soon.

Let me repeat my comment of a few months ago when the new U.S.A. pages
were in process: congratulations on being one of the first to grow out
of the nest of the overview web pages by producing separate web pages.
The more the merrier, and I'm sure the new U.S.A. pages will be a welcome
addition to those already in place by Paul Sinclair, Gary M. Sinclair,
Richard Huseth, Ken W. Sinclair, and others.

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying I look forward to seeing samples of
the fine material from Yours Aye online in web pages.  I subscribe to
the paper edition, as well, and I encourage everyone else to do so.

John S. Quarterman <jsq@mids.org>