Re: AUTOPOST: Guest Book Entry [Margaret Stokes]

Margaret,

I was interested to read the family tree names in your Guest Book Entry.

I have been trying (in vain) to locate a John Arthur Sinclair born on 1 November 1917 who, according to electoral records, last lived in Armadale, Western Australia.  Does he not fit into your puzzle somewhere?  If so, please let me know as I would love to contact him.

Shirley Bowers, Saldanha Bay, South Africa