AUTOPOST: Guest Book Entry [Leslie Olson]

-------

Author:   Leslie Olson
Date:     Monday, March 15, 1999

Hi! I am searching for relatives on my Sinclair side: Edward Sinclair was likely born in Caithness, Scotland and married Isabella Reid in 1842 in New Kilpatrick, Dunbarton, Scotland.They had 3 children in Scotland:Isabella b.1843 in New Kilpatrick; Catherine b. 21 Mar 1845 in Glasgow (married Archibald McLean)& Marion(Sarah)b. 21 Mar 1847 in Glasgow, Lanarkshire.They moved to Bruce County, Ontario & had 5 more children: Margaret, b. 1848, Donald b. 1854, Edward b. 1856(married Margaret McLean), John b. 1859 & my ancestor Christena b. 31 Dec 1862,who married George Carr Hall in 1888. Edward & Isabella appear to have died before 1871, when the youngest children were living with Catherine & Archie in Arran Twp, Bruce Co. Most if not all of them moved to Manitoba in 1881. I would love to hear from anyone familiar with this family.

[ Search the Guest Book at http://kingcrest.com/Sinclair/GuestBook.cfm