Re: Sinclair Guest Book Entries: Need advice

-------

Hey hold on cousin!

I'm a Canadian Sinclair living in the USA since 1981. I should start with an
apology if any is needed. consider it given!  I would be thrilled & glad to
communicate with Scot Sinclairs. Especially if they had any feel for the
Sinclairs in Argyll. It's always interested me how this name may have been
located there as versus the Norman side of the family in NE Scotland. Any
thing to pursue on that ?

Contact me at your leisure & we can run through a lot of diferent experiences.

Sorry it took me until today to review these old mail lists.
Yours Aye! cdnhound@aol.com or sinclair@kw.com (Realty address)

Rick Sinclair
[
[ or send mail to majordomo@jump.net with this single line in the body: