Re: Sinclair Guest Book Entries: Need advice

-------

In message <968180de.36ea954c@aol.com>, CdnHound@aol.com writes
>[ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@jump.net.
>[ For more information, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
>-------
>
>Hey hold on cousin!
>
>I'm a Canadian Sinclair living in the USA since 1981. I should start with an
>apology if any is needed. consider it given!  I would be thrilled & glad to
>communicate with Scot Sinclairs.

Hi _ I am a Sinclair living in good old Scotland - how about that? I am
really please to hear from soemone who actually wants to talk to someo
ne form Scotland (At least that's how I have understood your
communication.) Especially if they had any feel for the
>Sinclairs in Argyll. It's always interested me how this name may have
been
>located there as versus the Norman side of the family in NE Scotland.
Any

Hello - Jean  At  e-mail        jean:@hadpad.demon.co.uk

--
Jean Haddow