Re: Sinclair Guest Book Entries: Need advice

For Rick Sinclair (cdrhound)
All seekers of the Argyll persuasion should know that some serious work is afoot to shed some light on the origins and destinations of these families.  For more information, contact Neil Sinclair rinsin@globalserve.net.  Facts are hard to come by, but Neil does his usual scholarly job in a narrative with such facts as his search has developed so far.   I read another article recently which indicated large number of Caithness people moved to Argyll during an economically depressed time in the 1800's.  I'l  look for this and send it along if I can locate it.  Good luck.

Ray Lower