Re: Seeking Info on P. Sinkler (B Abt.1740).

-------

Dear Robert,
I read your message with interest, as I am searching for my father's family
(any living relatives), his name was Charles Ray Sinclair born in Clinton,
S.C. and died in Washington, D.C. in 1981.  I do not know if this is the
Charles Sinclair you were looking for or not.  His brothers were Miles
Sinclair, DeLoit (Bobby), and a sister, Grace, whom died at an early age (in
her 30's) of cancer.  My father's mother was Maggie Barnes.  I do not know
where to begin my search for these relatives.  The last we heard from them was
in 1983 that there was to be an annual reunion of the descendants of Ervin &
Sarah Sinclair, and Charlie & Marhta (Martha?) in N.C.
I hope you find the person you are looking for , good luck!

Linda Kay
[
[  info sinclair
[