Seeking Info on P. Sinkler (B Abt.1740).

-------

Hello my Friends:

I am searching for information (specifically ancestors) to Peter Sinkler
(Sinclair).  He was born about 1740 and died abt. 1782.  He may have lived
in Virginia and may have been related to Charles Sincliar of Sinclair
Bottom, Virginia.

I am looking for four items:

1) Any information on Peter Sinkler (Sinclair).

2) Any information on Charles Sinclair.

3) Any information on the history and location of Sinclair bottom.

4) Is any a member of this list living in the Corvallis, Oregon area?

I appreciate every response to my requests.

Thank you,
Robert H. Davis.

[
[  info sinclair