Re: GuestBook

-------

Laura:
	I don't know who you were addressing this e-mail to, but Iam trying to find
my great-grandmother's line ... her maiden name was Lucinda Sinclair.  Her
mother's married name was Eliza Sinclair.  They lived in Monroe, Green County,
Wisconsin during the 1860 and 1870 censuses.
	Lucinda married my Great Grandfather, Thomas Bradshaw (Branchaud or Branshaw0
and they initially lived with Eliza (1860 census).
	Eliza was born circa 1813 in Michigan.
	Lucinda (her olded daughter was born circa 1843 in Illinois.
	Another daughter whose name appears to abbreviated to Farg or Tang was born
in Michigan circa 1844.
	A son, Joseph was born in Michigan circa 1852.

	Thomas Brandshaw was born in Verennes (sp), Vermont 17, 1833 and died in
Cumberland, Wisconsin on 17 August 1909.
	Lucinda married Thomas prior ot 1860.  They had one daughter in 1860 named
Geneva who was born in Wisconsin circa 1859.
	In the 1870 census they reported the following children:
	Geneva Branchaud (Branshaw), born in Wisconsin, circa 1858.
	Joseph R. Branchaud (Branshaw), born in Wisconsin, circa 1863.
	Cerlia Branchaud (Branshaw), born in Wisconsin, circa 1865
	Henry Branchaud (Branshaw), born in Wisconin, circa 1866.
	Albert Eugene Branshaw (my grandfather), born in Wisconsin, circa 1868.

	As you can tell, we are not sure which surname the rest of the family used.
We know it was origianllly a french name:  Branchereau

	I hope we can find a common link.  Thanks for your interest.

										Robert E. Branshaw
										Las Cruces, New Mexico

[
[  info sinclair