Re: New member

-------

Hello Marilyn

I have some confusing material that might help or hinder you.

I have info. on an Alexander Sinclair 1816 to 1888 m. Sarah Goodell 1823-1095.  settled at Galt. Ont. in 1837.  His father's name is John Sinclair born 1786., mother Margaret Sinclair.  Alexander Sinclairs children were John, Sarah, Thomas, Mary,Janet, Donald, Margaret, James, Catharine, William ,Lydia and Christina.

If you think this is your family, I can provide more details.

Toni

P>S>   I accidentally deleted Marge's message when I was looking up some Nova Sctoia info.  Can someone reporduce it?

Thanks
TS

[
[  info sinclair