John Sinclair b abt 1738 wed Catherine Haas/Hess

-------

I've been monitoring all the traffic on John Sinclair's since I got back
on the List last week. I got this Query on my General Arthur St Clair
Page at Freetown
http://www.freetown.com/Downtown/AtlanticAve/1082/index.html
on July 7th of 1998. Can anyone help Jerri Moore out here.
JMoore3672@aol.com
""""
Searching for my NY Sinclair family. Catherine Sinclair b abt 1800 wed
William
 Rutherford. Her father John Sinclair b abt 1738 wed Catherine Haas/Hess
26 Nov 1773. John  served in Rev War in 4th Ulster Co. Does anyone have
any info on this family?
"""""""
One Question ??Is there an archive search facility at Zilker.Net??
I can do a "index sinclair"
I can do a "get sinclair sinclair.981001"
but can I do an search for certain names???
Thanking you all in Advance
Bob Stevens
[
[  info sinclair