No Subject

-------

Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 17:04:39 -0500 (CDT)
From: dgiff245@a0l.com (Dorothy Sinclair Gifford)
To: sinclair@zilker.net
Subject: Sinclair, Thomas Franklin

John D. Sinclair (sound familiar) was my great grandfather, whose sons were Davis of Tifton, Ga. , Benjamin of Lakeland, FL and Thomas Franklin of Crossland, Ga. Thomas disappeard in 1912 from the Tifton area and he nor his white truck were never found. Wonder where he went. Thomas worked for the railroad. My father was 1 year old and had a bad cold at the time.Thomas had three children who were Amos Jackson (my father), a daughter Beula, and a daughter Bertha. Would appreciate any help. So many of us looking for a John Sinclair.

[
[  info sinclair
[
[