No Subject

-------

From: CRobe10700@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 08:29:32 EDT
To: sinclair@zilker.net
Subject: From just one more Sinclair

A Sinclair from New Hampshire originally.  We to have been told that our roots
are in Scotland.  We to have the story of the family coming to the US to
survive.  Actually as I was told,  the family , two boys and a girl came to
the US during one of two incedents....the potatoe famine or the first world
war.  At anyrate not quite at early as the 1745.
The names Thomas, Edward and Arther are family names.
My particular grandfather is a bit of a mystery.  Little is know about him.
I live in Florida and would be interested in any Sinclair in put .
There are other families  of Sinclairs that I know that we are not part of
although the given names are the same.
If anyone would like to pick my brain I will tell what I know.
[
[  info sinclair
[
[