St. Clair, Sinclair, Sinkler

Dallas, Wanda, Ginny,

Just found this place and figured out how to communicate.
This is so great.  FINALLY found someone from my family
line: ALEXANDER, WAYMAN SR., ROBERT ISAAC, BESTEY.

Am looking for the name of ALEXANDERS' wife, where he was
from, where he lived and died. Also, the name of WAYMAN SR.
wife. I have MARY ? SHIRLEY.
And, ROBERT ISAAC I only have the name RUTH for his wife.
His daughter, Betsey (Elizabeth)M. my GGGGGrancfather,
CALEB BROWNING.  Would anybody have anything on him?
Parents, siblings, where born?

Thank you all so much!

Dodie Ames