Re: St. Clair, Sinclair, Sinkler

Dodie Ames-
I have Alexander as b about 1666 in Scotland --Gasgow?   immigrated 1698 d.
about 1745 in Stafford County, VA.  No info on this Alexander's wife. Wayman
Sr. wife's name I have first name unknown and last name Shirley.   Have Isaac
b 1744 wife Letittia (Douglas?) When was your Elizabeth born?

To anyone researching Sinclair I strongly recommend anything and everything
that Jean Grigsby publishes.  I was fortunate about l0 years ago to find Jean
and get a copy of her hard cover book Sinclair/St. Clair/Sinkler and
everything she has published since.  Costs for these things has been much less
than I've spent elsewhere and far more valuable.  She is a living encyclopedia
on this family.

Good luck with your search, hope I've been helpful.

Wana Sinclair Harness