Re: descendants of Alexander Sinkler

     TO:  Jean Grigsby & Brad Sinkler

     Sorry about that, I sent before I finished the message.

     I know this is probably a long shot, but do anyone of you have info on the
     following family living in Chicago?  Or Jean do you have any info on
     SINCLAIR living in Ontario, Canada.

358. Harry2 SINCLAIR (Henry1) was born Jun 1867. He was the son of Henry
SINCLAIR and Delilah PARKER.  Harry died 28 June 1929 Chicago, Cook County,
Illinois, United States.  He married Alice. She was born May 1874 in
N.Y./Penn., United States.
They had 3 children:
367.    Fi.     Delilah SINCLAIR born Apr 21, 1890, died May 9, 1963 Chicago &
                is buried in Forest Home Cemetery, Forest Park, Illinois.
                She married  George Lawrence? JONES. Children: Mabel (married
                to a Mr. ROBERTS) & George J. (of Richmond, Illinois) SINCLAIR.
368.    Fii.    Mabel A. SINCLAIR born Nov 1892 & died after May 9, 1963.
                She married  Mr. REID & Mr. HANKS.
369.    Miii.   James H. SINCLAIR born Apr 1894 & died before May 9, 1963.
        NOTES for Harry:
                OCCUPATION: Cook, Laundry-Man
                RESIDENCE: 1900 - 5552 Austin Avenue, Chicago, Illinois,
                           United States
                NEWSPAPER: DEATH - Chicago Tribune

        Henry SINCLAIR (who married in 1846 Cobourg, Northumberland County,
        Ontario to Delilah PARKER & was born in 1824 Cobourg, Upper Canada) is
        the brother to my great-great grandfather, John SINCLAIR (1827-1910) who
        married in 1847 to Ellen HAYWARD.  Their mother, Mary FLAKE (their
        father is unknown) was married 2nd to Samuel PARKER (who came from
        Vermont, possibly Bennington).

        Any help is greatly appreciated.

        WANDA SINCLAIR
        Rexdale, Ontario

        Researching all SINCLAIR in Ontario as I have been stuck on my family in
        Ontario for the last 19 years.